Friday, July 30, 2021

Instagram replacing blogs????

Social media is changing by the moment, every breathe we take there is a new word, there is a new trend, a new app to show the world our fabulousness... Trying to keep up is seriously making my head hurt. A couple of weeks I sat in on a women's 'Clubhouse' chat (Clubhouse is the newest trend in social media and marketing, and once again I feel like I'm in HS and want to be the popular girl, but that's a whole other issue and blog post).... talking about the relevance of videos in Instagram, and how IG is now trying to force it's posters to do videos instead of the straight traditional picture show and post.... which is why I joined IG in the first place, less drama, straight to the crafty networking chase, and no video... I don't do You Tube, certainly not going to do IG Video, I podcast, I talk.... that's what I do. I encourage, inform, and entertain... but don't force me to put on make up and do a video... it's just not me.... Which brings me to the big question.... is blogging even relevant anymore.....




No comments:

Post a Comment