Monday, July 5, 2021

Somewhere in the Middle....

The Duchess had thoughts of getting the podcast out by July, but she decided to to take a step back and sort out her priorities.... self care, self care, self care... and then putting out a kick ass podcast. I feel like I've been on this podcast sabbatical forever, the thing is, I just didn't want to create a tossed together episode for the sake of putting one together...I would be cheating you out of something brilliant, inspiring, encouraging and creative. 

Right now I'm somewhere in the middle... I've got a notebook of ideas I'm writing in every day, I'm watching out for the latest trends in crafting, I'm reading lots and lots and trying to find that perfect Fall read.... also, please feel free to email me at theduchessofsassytown@gmail.com with suggestions..... Until Fall... it's fruity drinks, good reads and my fave playlist by the pool.,,,



Lots of love... the Duchess...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment