Saturday, October 30, 2021

Season 3 and More....

The night before Halloween and season 3 is in the books. After being on hiatus since the end of February, I will admit I wish I had a better show for you. I set a deadline for myself, and I didn't want to miss it. I have been procrastinating the start date of season three off and on for three months... first it was the beginning of September, then the first day of Fall.... and then Halloween.... and since September it's been one thing after another. You know, life happens when you're making plans. 

I will promise my listeners this, it will get better.... but I need your help. Listeners... I need feedback. The basic premise of this podcast is crafting (primarily), self- care,  encouragement and general sassy-ness... confession here, I'm not spot on 24/7.... 

You ask yourself..... how can I help?

* spread the word .... I'm on Instagram @theduchessofsassytown .... that's where you'll find most of the news about my podcast. Leave me a message...Also, friend me on Facebook... I'm also known as Kimberly Cole and the group is known as the Creative Cafe, and I will invite you to join the group... lots of fun going on there... You'll also get a mention on my podcast, about you and your favorite craft or hobby.

 *  When you leave a message suggest what you'd like to hear about... in paper crafting (a new technique or product, books (something juicy or encouraging that you've read, self care subjects.... or just general sassy-ness. I'm not the only one out there...


Me.... doing what I love, sharing my passion, self-care and encouraging others with you...

So make yourself heard.... I'm listening....




No comments:

Post a Comment