Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Six Months Later....

 


Six months later.... it's like an alternate universe... I've started scrapbooking again, I'm back to working on my Heidi Swapp Stop The Blur projects, and I'm meeting and making new scrapbooking and card making friends. 2021 really put the whammy on me in so many ways... Blessed that it ended on a high note, a wonderful Christmas trip for David and I to visit my mom and family. It was amazing....  

During this blog hiatus I've seriously been wondering... why bother? I know I've asked this question before, but are blogs even relevant? Perhaps it's like what I'm dealing with on my podcast... content. Engaging, encouraging, thought provoking, and fun consistent content. I swear I don't know how some of these celebrity bloggers do it. I'm retired and I still find it taxing to just to put it all together.... I think I'm doing it wrong.... or is there a right way or wrong  way to do it? 

What are your thoughts.... please let me know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment