Saturday, December 5, 2020

December.....

Sigh. The podcast is out. The listenership is dismal. But I'm not freaking out about it because I know  that I haven't been on top of it all. Not at all. Face it, this year has been a dumpster fire beyond all expectations, and that any semblance of productivity on my part has just been... well not there. My creative mojo has been in the crapper. Reflective of this year. I only have myself to blame. I know, don't be so hard on yourself. It's just reality. Am I going to let this go on? Hell no. That's why I'm writing this blog post, getting my butt back on Twitter and going to put everything I have into the Duchess podcast in the coming new year. Listeners, what do you need? What do you want? What don't you like? What can we do? Please don't hesitate to let me know... email me theduchessofsassytown@gmail.com .... I'm working again to get the Duchess a .com.... right now it's a work in progress.... Please, let me know. I can't fix it if I don't know what's broke... 


I have some great ideas swirling around in my head... first of all, a book club. Reese Witherspoon can't have all the fun. I'm taking December to rally the cheerleaders for self care, creativity, and sassy-ness. I want to have a small business segment featuring local artists around the country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment