Thursday, November 19, 2020

A Topsy Turvy Holiday

During this topsy turvy year as we are all socially distanced and missing hugs and faces... now is the time to be spreading Christmas cheer, with cards. Whether they be store bought, or hand made, sending a heartfelt card out this holiday season is the perfectly safe way to connect and bring a smile and warm fuzzies to friends and family around the world... 

Me? I make my own cards. The one time I didn't, and sent a store bought and my mother called me and asked me if she had done something wrong... as she was the recipient. This year has been hard on the creative mojo... finally, after putting it off long enough, and several failed attempts, Got to the card making! 

Here's they are... so far! On these I used Heidi Swapp Winter Wonderland, Tim Holtz's holiday collection, Authentique papers and Concord and 9th Stamps.... 




So, if I can get this party started, so can you! Don't feel intimidated... and if you get stuck, feel free to email me theduchessofsassytown@gmail.com. And don't forget to check out my Day after Thanksgiving Podcast on the 28th for Holiday Help... how to manage this Christmas season and all the stressors that go along with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment