Wednesday, February 3, 2021

New year, blog changes and more fun to come...

The start of 2021 was a bit of a dumpster fire, but with February now in full swing the Duchess is in the process of making some changes to the blog, her brand, and podcast... don't fear, change is good in this situation, and whilst the Duchess is in healing and self-care mode this week, she is going to make some design changes to her blog, along with some updates to her podcast... first one being, the February 6th episode being postponed until next week. I was thinking I was going to be back to 100% this week... not so much. So I figured I'd take my own advice and spend this week resting and healing. Thank you, Heidi Swapp, my podcast guest, for understanding.... So, now time to get to work on the blog, new graphics, and fun stuff to read about!!!


The new logo....


No comments:

Post a Comment