Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Quarantine Creativity.....

It's been a little slow muddling through all the online stores and curbside orders to get crafting materials, but I say, JoAnn's has really upped their game, and as for local scrapbook stores, Dixon's It's All About the Scrapbook went online and have been providing low cost shipping along with curbside pick up with masks and gloves and with all precautions being taken, will open their doors on June 9th... (the day after my birthday, and what a birthday gift that will be!!!). I don't know about you but my paper crafting has saved my sanity these past 11 weeks.... and continues to do so as I have been discouraged to go out due to my health issues. Not everyone wears masks and follows safe distancing, so I remain at home except to go pick up orders and go to the Dr.'s and pharmacy. 

What has gotten you through these uncertain times? 

No comments:

Post a Comment