Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Drought is OVER


In honor of National Craft Month I used today's daily challenge from the 'Scrapbooking the Day Away' Facebook group I belong to. This is also evidence that the DROUGHT IS OVER! I haven't created a scrapbook page since my niece was born.... and that was a little over four months ago... yeah, that long. When I first started scrapbooking I was in my creative space every day working on pages and learning new paper crafting techniques.... that was a little over 16 years ago.  

Have you ever found yourself in a creative slump? How did you find your way out? Was it burn out, have you been crafting so much that you ran out of ideas? What caused your slump....? Drop me a line at @theduchessofsassytown on Instagram and let me know.... How did you beat your creative slump?


No comments:

Post a Comment